A not so corporate experience!Time to unwind after a long day in the office. Busy season is coming to an end and everyones in need of a good night out. Perfectly situated between O’Connell Street and College Green, The National Wax Museum Plus aka WX+ hosts the most amazing corporate, and not so corporate, events. Perfect for team building or taking some time off with your colleagues. Office party you say? Halloween costume shindig? Boss is leaving? Come and celebrate with us. Its alternative and something new…to say the least.
A very different type of office party.Take over our fantastic museum for an evening of fun filled, whacky madness for the whole team. We have team building exercises, adventure games, themed evenings and even a very special murder mystery which can be catered for a group of 12. Finger food, bits and a drink on arrival can also be arranged for you.
- The entire building can hold dup to 150 people at any one time and our games and activities can be broken down for groups so everyone can be having fun at the same time in different areas of the building.
- Food, drinks and refreshments can be provided but must be arranged before hand as we do not have a kitchen or bar on the premises.
- Hire rental is negotiable depending on time of year, size of the group and what is needed. Call us today and we can arrange a quote for you in no time.
- We do not have any packages. What we do is tailor for your needs and build an evening together.
- We can team up with a number of caterers to deliver the highest quality food available. Just ask and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Get in TouchWant to know more about our events or hiring our location for your own plans?
Thank you very much for hosting our staff party. It was a brilliant event and thanks to you and your team it went fantastic.
I will highly recommend the National Wax Museum to other groups within our company, also family & friends.’Ciara Murray – Business Support Specialist – Dublin 5 stars, Murder Mystery Hen Party
The whole event was so much fun- everyone really enjoyed themselves!
There were people in the group who didn’t know anyone else and they said it was a great way for people to get to know each other too! And having the time to go through the wax museum for selfies after made for some very memorable photos!!
My sister (the bride to be!) loved every second of it and has been full of chat about it since, though was devastated she didn’t solve the crime!
This was my third visit to the wax museum (twice on school tours for teenagers with autism!) and every time has been a huge success, a lot of fun and so easily organised!!
We really had the best memorable night so a huge huge thank you once again to all who were involved.
Naoise Nig Fhlionn Hen Party Organiser